Wouldn’t you rather drive your car onto a cobblestone courtyard in old world Europe than a concrete slab? The Mission Paver Collection will transform any drab backyard or driveway into an Italian veranda. For patio use we recommend pairing these pavers with a bottle of exquisite wine.
- Is that time worn Cobblestone or concrete? With the Mission Paver collection, it’s hard to tell.
- Natural, subtle color blends look great on their own or can be combined for a variety of charming custom blends
- Uniform 2 ¾” (70mm) thickness makes Mission Pavers very strong, yet easy to install
- Old Mission can be used in both permeable and non-permeable applications depending on the jointing material used.
- To compare Rosetta Mission Paver to Unilock’s Courtstone and Richcliff, click on the link. http://www.tamelings.com/pavers/comparing-belgard-rosetta-and-unilock/
For colors, specs and design ideas clink on the link below.
We have display racks and installed pathways in our yard for you to look at. Your are more than welcome to stop anytime even after hours to get a better understanding of color and texture. http://www.tamelings.com/about-us/tameling-outdoor-displays/
You have the option of picking up the retaining walls in our yard or have it delivered. For retaining wall deliveries, we use a flatbed truck with a princeton (www.tamelings.com/about-us/deliveries). The flatbed delivery fee is an extra $70 plus the normal delivery fee to your area and can carry up to 8 pallets.