Mission Pavers Collection
Wouldn’t you rather drive your car onto a cobblestone courtyard in old world Europe than a concrete slab? The Mission Paver Collection will transform any drab backyard or driveway into an Italian veranda. For patio use we recommend pairing these pavers with a bottle of exquisite wine.
- Is that time worn Cobblestone or concrete? With the Mission Paver collection, it’s hard to tell.
- Natural, subtle color blends look great on their own or can be combined for a variety of charming custom blends
- Uniform 2 ¾” (70mm) thickness makes Mission Pavers very strong, yet easy to install
- Old Mission can be used in both permeable and non-permeable applications depending on the jointing material used.
- To compare High Format Mission Paver to Unilock’s Courtstone and Richcliff, click on the link. https://www.tamelings.com/pavers/comparing-belgard-rosetta-and-unilock/
We have display racks and installed pathways in our yard for you to look at. Your are more than welcome to stop anytime even after hours to get a better understanding of color and texture. https://www.tamelings.com/about-us/tameling-outdoor-displays/
You have the option of picking up the retaining walls in our yard or have it delivered. For retaining wall deliveries, we use a flatbed truck with a princeton (www.tamelings.com/about-us/deliveries). The flatbed delivery fee is an extra $80 plus the normal delivery fee to your area and can carry up to 8 pallets.
2022 Catalog and Price List
Propane Gas Refill Service
We at Tameling Industries are always looking for good people to help us with the following day to day operations:
- Sales Counter: The job would require dealing with both landscapers and homeowners that come into our showroom. Taking delivery orders over the phone and working a basic cash register. We are open during the summer months six days a week and could be looking for full time or part time people.
- Yard Help: The job would require driving tractors and forklifts loading up landscapers as well as Tameling delivery trucks.
- CDL Driver: We require a CDL class B with air brake endorsement and CDL class A.