Mushroom Compost is both a perfect solution to low quality topsoil, and a great addition to high quality topsoil. It is an environmentally safe, organic mixture formulated for modern mushroom production. The compost is formed from a mixture containing straw and stable bedding, which is fortified with organic supplements such as peat moss, cocoa bean shells, soybeans, and cottonseed meal. After the mushrooms are harvested, the material is called “spent” and the compost is then screened to remove bulk materials. The screened final product arrives at Tameling’s ready for sale.
Major uses of Mushroom Compost:
- Used for generations as a soil ameliorant to improve soil tilth and to provide nutrients
- Provides an excellent growing media as a plant bed mix, as a top dressing to beds, as a mulch around plants, or as an aid in lawn installation
2022 Catalog and Price List
Propane Gas Refill Service
We at Tameling Industries are always looking for good people to help us with the following day to day operations:
- Sales Counter: The job would require dealing with both landscapers and homeowners that come into our showroom. Taking delivery orders over the phone and working a basic cash register. We are open during the summer months six days a week and could be looking for full time or part time people.
- Yard Help: The job would require driving tractors and forklifts loading up landscapers as well as Tameling delivery trucks.
- CDL Driver: We require a CDL class B with air brake endorsement and CDL class A.
Mushroom Compost with Organic Matter
- Increasing Nutrient Levels In Various Types of Soil
- Great for use in Lawns, Flower & Vegetable Gardens, Shrubs, Trees & Evergreens