Available Weather Permitting
Whether it is after a heavy rain or before the first week of spring, Tamelings can almost always serve your topsoil needs. By running our own dirt field and covering our pulverized topsoil bin in the yard, we are able to protect our material from the elements. This allows us to sell and deliver dirt in the beginning of the year and also after a heavy rain when our competitors cannot.
Our Topsoil comes from the old farmlands out near Interstate 55 and Weber Road, where it is pulverized and then shipped to our yard. Since it has been run through a pulverizer, the largest clumps have already be taken out. If the topsoil does not pass through the machine, it is dumped into a separate pile where it is sold as rough dirt. This rough dirt can be purchased to level off a large area while still permitting you to spread a few inches of topsoil over the top. At Tameling Industries we run our own dirtfield to assure that our topsoil is of the highest quality. We do this to provide you, the customer, with the best product at the lowest possible cost.
2020 Catalog and Price List
Propane Gas Refill Service
We at Tameling Industries are always looking for good people to help us with the following day to day operations:
- Sales Counter: The job would require dealing with both landscapers and homeowners that come into our showroom. Taking delivery orders over the phone and working a basic cash register. We are open during the summer months six days a week and could be looking for full time or part time people.
- Yard Help: The job would require driving tractors and forklifts loading up landscapers as well as Tameling delivery trucks.
- CDL Driver: We require a CDL class B with air brake endorsement and CDL class A.
All Purpose Top Soil
- Lawn Seeding, Gardening, & Landscaping
- Great for use in Lawns, Flower & Vegetable Gardens, Shrubs Trees & Evergreens
Top Dressing & Reseeding Existing Lawns: Use New Plant Life Top Soil right from the bag and spread evenly. After broadcasting seeds, cover lightly with additional top soil, spreading evenly 1/2 to 1/4 inch deep.
Shrubs, Trees, & Evergreens: New Plant Life Top Soil can be used straight from the bag for planting all outdoor plants. However a better planting medium is obtained when mixing 1 part New Plant Life Composted Manure, 1 part New Plant Life All Purpose Peat and 2 parts New Plant Life Top Soil. Using this mixture place 4 to 6 inches in bottom of hole. Position tree, shrub or evergreen, then use same mixture to finish filling hole to proper level. Water plants immediately and refill any area that settles.